Monday, February 7, 2011

Most Worse Chinese New Year Ever In My Whole Entire Life



Hey fellow readers,

Sorry for keep neglecting my blog for such a long time because got nothing much to post up.

But today I'm going to post up about CNY.

While on the Chinese New Year Eve,we all go to grandma house for gathering as this is what my family did every year.

After that,me and bro went to hometown at Bentong with dad.

This year,we can't receive any red packets from dad's side because grandpa passed away last year.

We stayed in hometown for one night only.

On the first-third day of CNY,stone and rot at home only since never go any visiting till fourth day of CNY only we went to my relatives house at Bukit Jelutong.

I gambled and lost a lot of money there,that means it's not my luck to gamble on fourth day of CNY.


I said in the title it's Most Worse CNY ever in my whole entire life it's because we don't really gamble this year and not really go every relatives house for 拜年.

I prefer last year it was my best CNY.

Lastly,my birthday is coming soon.Wheeeeeeee....:D

No comments: